Prime Minister Narendra Modi is addressing the 80th episode of his monthly radio program ‘Mann Ki Baat’ today.
The program is also telecast on the entire network of All India Radio and Doordarshan and on All India News and Mobile App.
The radio program comes amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the Indian contingent participating in the Tokyo Olympics. During his last ‘Mann Ki Baat’ address held in August, Prime Minister Modi talked about the sportspersons representing India in the Tokyo Olympics and the participants in the global event to come forward and make the country proud. Urged everyone to support. He also urged the countrymen to buy Khadi products and contribute to the ‘Bharat Jodo Andolan’.
Here’s a look at PM Modi’s special things mind matter:
- Every medal is special. When India won a medal in hockey, the country rejoiced. And how happy Major Dhyanchand ji would have been
- The youth of India wants to do something new and in a big way.
- India’s space sector reforms have captured the imagination of the youth.
- Ask any young man what he wants to do and a common answer would be – start up. The start up sector in India is very vibrant.
- India’s youth is emphasizing on quality.
- India is cheering for our Paralympic contingent.
- On a large scale, new momentum is coming towards sports across India. Our grounds should be full of players.
- We remember the great teachings of Lord Shri Krishna.