New Delhi: The registration process to fill the vacant posts of Village Development Officer in Rajasthan and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will close on October 9. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
NS recruitment drive Will fill 3896 vacancies in the organization.
Out of 3,896 posts of Village Development Officer, 3222 vacancies are for non-TSP area and 674 for TSP area.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years.
The application fee for General and OBC (Creamy Layer) categories is Rs 450, while OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Extremely Backward Caste candidates have to pay Rs 350. 250 to be paid by SC and ST candidates.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
1. Visit the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Click on the ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ link on the homepage
3. Click on ‘Village Development Officer 2021: Detailed Recruitment Advertisement’, then click on ‘Apply Online’.
4. Log in to the required details and upload the documents
5. Pay the Application Fee and Submit the Form
6. Take a printout of the application form for future reference