Getting married is an important occasion and a special milestone for many. For brides, it can be a little overwhelming to prepare for a big change and do it in front of so many people – family and friends.
In such a situation, in the days before marriage, they remain under a lot of stress and forget to take care of themselves. Nutritionist Namami Agarwal, however, suggests that with the right dietary habits, would-be brides can feel and look their best on their big day.
In an Instagram post, Agarwal shares some quick tips.
1. Instead of eating calorie-laden cookies, chew nuts whenever you feel like it.
2. The most common mistake we make is not drinking enough water; Drink water to keep your skin hydrated.
3. Include a glass of vegetable juice in your diet and have it every single day. Add some carrots, beets and tomatoes to make your skin glow, advises nutritionists.
4. Include a glass of chia seed water in your diet. It can keep you nourished and make your skin glow.
5. Eat a bowl of papaya daily, because it is very good for digestion.
6. Finally take curd. It is great for your gut and is loaded with calcium and protein. It also helps in maintaining your weight.
Do you eat this food everyday?