New Delhi: Screenshots are one of the simplest ways to capture something you see on the Internet, to maintain a record of event activity, or just for artistic purposes. Whatever your motivation for taking a screenshot, the typical process on iPhones is to simultaneously press the power and volume keys. It may sound simple, yet it is really hard to follow in the real world.
There is also a way to take a screenshot without doing gymnastics by hand. Yes, you can use your iPhone to take a screenshot without pressing any buttons. And there’s an easy way to do this. All you have to do is fiddle with the settings and touch the back of your iPhone with your fingers.
In this scenario, use the “Back tap” function as a shortcut to take a screenshot. You can also access more shortcuts in iOS using the Back Tap feature. Double or triple tap directly above the Apple logo to activate the shortcut.
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings.
- Check Accessibility and open it.
- Then check for Touch and within that open Back Tap.
- Select Double or Triple Tap, then choose Screenshot.
- Once done, click on the tap function on the back of your iPhone and it will take a screenshot.
- With cases, you can simply pat your iPhone on the back to snap a screenshot in any position without having to click the annoying button combo.
- In addition to screenshots, you can designate Back Taps for more than a dozen activities, Siri Shortcuts, and more. Unfortunately, you can only do a double or triple tap.