New Delhi: Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has unveiled a new 4X4 variant of its highly successful SUV Legend. The Legend was first launched in January 2021 alongside the new Toyota Fortuner in a 4X2 diesel variant.
The Legendary 4X2 and 4X4 Automatic are available only in the exciting dual-tone color of Pearl White with Black Roof. Available in a 2.8-litre diesel engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission, the Legend produces 500 Nm of torque and 204 PS of power.
Priced at Rs 42,33,000, the Toyota New Legend 4X4 variant comes with a “sleek and cool” design language along with several high-end features.
Here are the Key Features of Toyota New Legend 4X4 Variant
– Catamaran style front and rear bumpers
– Sharp and sleek front grille with piano black accents
– 18 inch multi-layered machine cut finish alloy wheels
– Split quad-LED headlamps with waterfall LED line guide signature
– sequential turn indicator
– Dual tone black roof
– Dual tone (black + maroon) interior theme
– Premium 11 JBL speakers with subwoofer
– Contrast stitching for the steering wheel and console box
– Interior ambient illumination (instrument panels, front door trim, front foot-well area)
– Superior suction-based seat ventilation system (front row)
– rear USB port
– Kick sensor for power back door
– wireless smartphone charger