Sources in the government have said that the announcement of the coronaires public service voiced by superstar Amitabh Bachchan will be changed on Friday, a day before phone calls are connected, before the first dose of the Kouveau-19 vaccine is given.
Caller Tune listing safety measures for the epidemic has faced increasing outrage as the epidemic dragged on with many complaints about being forced to listen to it every time a phone call was made.
The new caller tune will feature a female voice and will be used for awareness of the COVID-19 vaccination campaign, government sources said.
According to news agency PTI, the campaign of Mr. Bachchan filed a PIL in the Delhi High Court earlier this month.
The petition filed by the Delhi resident stated that the government retained Mr. Bachchan to spread awareness about preventive measures to fight COVID-19 even if the superstar himself as well as other members of his family were infected Have gone
The petition urges the court to direct the government to announce in place of the famous coronovirus warriors who were willing to offer their services for free.
Before Mr. Bachchan, the Coronovirus caller tune introduced last year featured voiceover artist Jasleen Bhalla.
Earlier, in March, the government set out to carry even more controversial caller tunes to telecom operators, which began with a coughing sound that frightened many callers. It was replaced shortly thereafter.